Poor Emma! Her special day is here and she is up in her bed sick. I have done what I could this cold season to keep it out of the house, but wouldn't you know, it caught up with her on her birthday. So all our big plans that we had for this day are kind of on hold. She still has a busy schedule today, but we will see if sleeping it off this morning will allow for that later.
We got HUGE snow yesterday--total accumulation was 8 inches. This is the most fun, it has been a long time since we have had snow like this this early in the winter. Now comes the dreaded freezer effect I am afraid. Our highs are going to be like 10-15 and our lows -24~YIKES! But at least we have snow, the worst is when it is that cold out and there isn't snow.
Well, if you could keep "birthday girl" in your thoughts and prayers today, I am sure she would appreciate it--I know I will.
Have a blessed day.
No comments:
Post a Comment