Tuesday, January 8

Growing Like A Weed

Creed is doing great! He is really growing, filling out and getting stronger everyday. He hasn't found his thumb yet, we are hoping that will be soon. He is such a joy, and we are looking forward to him being awake more often. Poor Micah, every time he wants to play with Creed, he is sleeping. M only gets to hang out with him for a couple of minutes during devotion time right before bed.


Speaking of Micah, his class along with the 1st and 2nd graders are going to the public swimming pool for these 2 weeks for PHY. Ed. He is really enjoying that, I am really enjoying the fact that he has had 3 years of swimming lessons so that I can rest at ease. I do believe that at the end of this month they will be ice skating for 2 weeks. I am glad that they will be taking him, for I know that that is something I wont be doing and neither will Rob :) Last week M brought home a sheet of paper explaining that he needs to read for 100 minutes a week. Can you believe that. I know that when I was in Kindergarten I never brought that paper home. I am glad though. He is doing really well and has been reading the books that his Uncle and Auntie got him for Christmas.



Emma is doing well. She has done remarkable with the new baby. She has reverted a little bit. During the summer last year she gave up her thumb (which she sucked mostly at night). Since the arrival of Creed, the night thumb sucking has returned and once in awhile she will during a movie. We feel that we will let her have that for a time, but then we will encourage her to let it go---she is 5!

No comments: