I wanted to wait about a week before I said any thing-I am so excited-Creed is sleeping through the night. He can go from about 10:30-7:00. All I had to do was rearrange his schedule a bit so that he was still getting 7 feedings. He is doing great. His naps are amazing and I am loving it. He seems a bit more tierd after sleeping all night (kinda strange) his morning nap comes about 45 min. after he wakes to eat.
I have found a few places on the web with others who are BW (babywise) just to gain a bit of support and have a place to ask questions when they arise. It is a bit harder when noone understands why you put your child on a schedule. Even though I have been a BW parent since before we had Micah there are things that come up that you aren't sure about and it is nice to have some advice that is guided and will have the end effect that I want ( which is to have a child that is getting the sleep that he needs to grow healthy and strong). There is, of course, more to it than that, but for now at the age that Creed is that is the main goal.
So I am thankful for Growing Kids God's Way or if you prefer, Baby Wise. If you are interested in knowing more about it you can check out their web page http://www.growingkids.org/ or you can ask me.
I have found a few places on the web with others who are BW (babywise) just to gain a bit of support and have a place to ask questions when they arise. It is a bit harder when noone understands why you put your child on a schedule. Even though I have been a BW parent since before we had Micah there are things that come up that you aren't sure about and it is nice to have some advice that is guided and will have the end effect that I want ( which is to have a child that is getting the sleep that he needs to grow healthy and strong). There is, of course, more to it than that, but for now at the age that Creed is that is the main goal.
So I am thankful for Growing Kids God's Way or if you prefer, Baby Wise. If you are interested in knowing more about it you can check out their web page http://www.growingkids.org/ or you can ask me.
Creed is 11 weeks old today. That is so hard to believe. He is growing so big and he is really strong. He hasn't rolled over yet, I am not sure when that is supposed to happen. He loves his little play mat with little dangly thingys that he likes to pull on and make noise. He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his mobile. He can talk and coo to his friends for 20 minutes. I have even put him in the walker, just to sit him up, while I am in the kitchen and he is starting to like it. Of course, when Emma is home she is running him around in it (good thing we have alot of carpet). He tolerates the swing; I like it for right before his 4th nap, it has seemed to help with that 45 minute intruder (he was waking up 45 minutes into his nap). I have put him in the pack and play a few times in the morning, but he doesn't seem to care to much for that. He will sleep in there though, which is important for when we travel.
So as you can see, he is doing great. He is a joyful little guy with a quick smile (a beautiful one at that). Micah and Emma are so good with him. That has been so fun to watch. I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment