He has found his thumb. It doesn't satisfy him like it did M, but it sure helps.
He is getting so big!
This darling Dino outfit given to him by Tio Jay and Tia Angie, is getting pretty small.
We usually sit and have a special time right before I lay him down.
He has founds his hands, they are together like this all the time.

Great Catch!!!
Micah:
He is doing phenomenal. He enjoys school so much. They do wonderful things with him though out the day. Within the last few days he has baked a chocolate cake and cookies. He has cracked an egg "perfectly" (he actually showed me that this morning, he did great). They are teaching him to read music. I am so impressed with all that they are accomplishing this year.
He has been reading to us from the Bible for our devotions time in the evenings.
I signed them both of them up for Big Boppers (kid softball/tee ball). They will start June 9th and go all the way till August 11. Of course we will be leaving for out West the week they start...Oh well!
I don't have any pictures of E. She is doing well. I just had Parent Teacher Conference, with Miss Gayle her School Readiness teacher, on Thursday. She had nothing but great remarks for her. Miss Gayle said that she is ready to start reading, she is ready for Kindergarten. I told E that and she has been "reading" more books lately. I dare say that it wont be long and she will be reading too, once she sets her mind to something she will practice, practice, practice and then one day she will share with us what she has been up too, and our minds will be blown. That is my girl :)
E wasn't too excited when I told her that I signed her up for tee ball, until I told her that we would buy her her very own helmet (I don't want her to get lice from sharing helmets). She was glad about that, her fear was getting hit on the head with the hard ball. LOL!
So as far as Rob and I go...Rob bought another truck, this time he has arranged for someone to bring it here. We have been having Spring like weather and these farmers get all kinds of antsy.
I am just trying to keep up :)

No comments:
Post a Comment