The kids and I actually came into Fargo on Wednesday, but...I have been waiting for my luggage, that, of course, has all my EVERYTHING! I wanted to post more pictures of my trip before doing the actual "Home" blog, but, oh well *sigh* things never work out the way you have them all in your head. I will have to do a "Vacation Finale" blog that will now be out of order, but I am sure you all wont mind (it will bother me the most).
So, our trip home was great...really! Traveling will 3 kids isn't all that bad, if you have my kids ;) The only hitch was our luggage not coming in with us. I didn't get too worked up about it, only because I was HOME!
The kids were so excited to be home and to finally see Dad. Rob was in heaven with all of us! Alot had changed in 2 weeks, especially with Creed. While we were gone he learned how to get up on all 4's as pictured below, from the crawling position he can now sit and he has popped out another tooth, that would be 2 now. He has figured out that he gets quite the reaction when he smiles, so he is smiling all the time and is so happy. What a little joy he is!
Rob is such a spoiler! Usually when I go away for a bit, I come home and he has some sort of surprise for me. This year he had the apron slab poured, so we now have a huge cement slab in front of the garage that the kids can ride their bikes, skateboards & roller blades on. We have a place for the grill too! Then on Thursday the guys came back and poured the sidewalk to the front door :) Pictures to come! Today they were back and poured the rest of the sidewalk, 200 ft. total, it goes around the whole house. This is going to save me from the mud and dirt that is ever in my entryways. I am excited because I can now start planting the bushes and flowers that I have always felt my home was lacking. It has really transformed the house.
The kids had their 2nd tee ball practice on Thursday. They had a great time and for not having been to all the practices they did very well. However, they are off now til the week after next they were a little disappointed about that.
Well, we had a great time away, but we are so glad to be home. I have lots of pictures that I will be posting so stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment