Beet Crew (Minus Chuck) 2008
October 25
10 PM
Tollefson Farms Shop
Chili Feed

I normally bring all of this out to the field they are on, but this year it was 10 pm and windy along with mud, yeah, not a good time for all.
Plus, the kids were all tucked away in bed and I figured 100 yards wasn't too far.
Emma was a traffic light this year.
Here she is going thru the costume parade.
This year I hosted the fall party for the 1st and 2nd graders. It was a great time. I brought in one of our big pumpkins from our garden for the boys to weigh and measure. We played a game "Boo am I" it is basically charades with a halloween twist and the for a snack we made
"boo cups" I highly recommend this recipe for you to try with your kids.
3 1/4 cup milk
2 pkgs of chocolate instant pudding
8 oz of thawed whipped topping
20 crumbled oreo cookies
30 mini chocolate chips
Mix up milk and pudding; stir 1/2 of the whipped topping into the pudding.
Placed the crumbled oreos down in the cup first, layer the pudding mix on top, then another layer of oreo, sprinkle with chocolate chips and dab with a spoonful of whipped topping. Enjoy!








No comments:
Post a Comment