"Glorious the northern lights astream; Glorious the song, when God's the theme..." Christopher Smart
Tuesday, December 30
My Christmas Present
I couldn't find my camera anywhere on Christmas Morning. I was a bit frustrated, to say the least, but we couldn't spend too much time looking for it because we needed to be at the church by 9:30 for Rob to warm up with Wendie (they sang special music together). We let the kids open theirs up first and then they watch as mom and dad open theirs. I went first and Rob had a look about him, I should have known :) I opened the one marked #1 and was in shock as I unwrapped a Nikon box...Oh no he didn't...oh, YES he did! I got a beautiful Nikon D60 Digital camera. Yeah, I love it, just a little bit :)! With it I got in box marked #2 a lens and apparently there is a 2nd lens coming, not exactly sure what the differance will be but, it will be good I am sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment