Thursday, September 10

Mantua Camping Trip

It has been years since I have been out tenting! Then I go without Rob and with a toddler :] Good thing for Grandma and Grandpa.
Mantua is our favorite place to be. Rob proposed to me in this beautiful area. It will always be a special place. We have gone there every year for the past few trips our west and finally the kids were old enough to rough it out for an overnighter in the tent.







The water was fridged, but Creed didn't care, he absolutely loved splashing around and being a boy!




This is a keeper shot!
M and E trying to help Grandpa John start the fire.

Another keeper!
Grandma loving on the loveable!


TTio Jay and Creedy cuddling by the campfire.
I saw a side of my dad and brother that I have never seen before when it came to this fire! They were insane :)

There were a lot of great memories made on this trip. I am so thankful to my dad for all the work he did, just for one night! Thanks, Dad!




No comments: