"Glorious the northern lights astream;
Glorious the song, when God's the theme..." Christopher Smart
Monday, November 2
Halloween 2009
Creed our little gnome. He hated the beard, so I had to pin it around his neck.
I have honestly never seen Micah so animated in front of the camera, it was like he was in true character. These are just some of the poses...
Emma our little black kitty cat, she is such a poser!
Again, Micah thinkin he was really GI Joe!
Pumpkin Carving. Creed wouldn't even put his hand in the pumpkin to take out some seeds, he took one look and was like "YUCK!"
Friday nite Rob and I went to a halloween party at Lisa and Christian's. I was Kat Von D-LA Ink and Rob said no to being Nikki Sixx (her boyfriend). So, he was just one of my "boy toys" LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment