
This year the kids were on their own for coloring easter eggs. I think in times past I could handle it more because I was doing most of it, well they are old enough to do it all on their own and it was driving this "control freak" mother crazy. I seriously went into the office and called my mom. They did a great job and they cleaned up their mess too!

Micah- Easter 2010

Emma-Easter 2010

Creed-Easter 2010

He is Risen!
2 comments:
lou you are cracking me up!! your kids did do a great job on their eggs. I've learned to let it goooo. BUT the first year I did it w/ J my dad captured a couple of pics...Picture#1 my mom, my grandma and me all trying to help him at the same time...pic#2 me throwing my hands up and letting them have at it...priceless.
yes, i know! i am working on it. :(
Post a Comment