Monday, April 11

My March

March was INSANE, but so much fun! My parent, brother and his family came for a visit. This was Jacob, Angie and Kylee's first time to the farm.
I think they had a pretty nice time :)
This picture warms my heart, I love it so much
My gorgeous niece, so photogenic
My heart was so full having my brother here, I didn't want his to leave
Grandma with her oldest and youngest grandkids
I get this look alot from both of these guys.
We promised the kids that once the floor was in we would have a huge bonfire and set off fireworks...
Emma with her bff Reise for a fun sleepover.

1 comment:

Twinkle Toes said...

love all the updates lou!
-the floors are gorgeous
-the pic of creed and your niece looks professional
-I cannot believe how old micah looks
-Em is a beauty
-You are blessed and you know it and i LOVE that. xxoo