Hi, this is Micah blogging, I wanted to tell you about my trip Oshkosh Wisconsin.
We left on July 28th and came back July 31. We made the ten hour drive with dad's cousin Todd and his son Peter. We stayed in some dorms that looked like a prison cell. The beds were comfortable but there was no AC. We went over to Wal-mart to buy some fans, towels and sunscreen.
We walked 18 miles in the 2 days that we were in Air Venture. They had a night show were there were some airplanes that had fireworks they would shoot out when going inverted and while doing all sorts of tricks. One thing I learned was I want to be a pilot.
Here is a picture dad took of me standing by a marine or navy airplane.
I think this painting is cool
Dad took this picture of me by this airplane because this plane is exact same as the wallpaper on his computer.
I'm really grateful that I got to go on this trip because dad is usually really busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment