Sunday, September 30

Baby T's Room

We left the big bed in there this time, I will have a cuddly place to nurse if I want to.
Rob loved this set because it matched the paint on the walls, he said that alone was worth $100.00 :)
I just love the print.

I do have some touch ups to do on the paint, but other than that, we are ready for our little guy. Oh, and I forgot, Randy is coming to fix the attic, the access is in the baby's room, to insulate it and fix some leakage problem we have with condensation? That leak seeps through the upstairs bathroom ceiling, and after all the work we did earlier this year on all the walls, we didn't want to go through another winter and have it happen again.
One funny story that happened today...I was in Sunday school sitting with my hands folded on the top of my belly. Baby was rather active and I could feel him moving all around. All of a sudden he just kicked, it didn't hurt, but it moved me, and my friend Danell was sitting to my left and she let out a snort and I giggled, so all eyes were on us and Danell said "I just saw that baby try to jump out!" It was so funny, and so rare. It doesn't happen to often for someone else, who isn't looking for movement, to actually see it happen out of her peripheral. That was a great moment and a wonderful memory, I just wanted to share.

1 comment:

The McKays said...

how fun that someone could see him jump! i love when they are so active in utero. i miss that feeling. is that silly? anyway. i love the room too. it looks flippin' awesome!