Aren't babies feet just the most precious? Just like their breath? But then they grow up and one day the shoes fit, the next day they don't. One morning they wake up and YOU gag and send them running to the bathroom to brush their teeth...again!


His shirt says "In the Dog House" so I thought it would be fun for a puppy theme picture.

He is such a stinker with his smiles, as soon as I pull out the camera he stops but I put away the camera and smiles all over the place.

We are reaching for that goal of sleeping through the night. Last night he slept for 6 hours, I woke up just seconds before I heard him beginning to make noise. I remember Micah was sleeping through at about 7 or 8 weeks and Emma was about 10 or 11, so we are getting close! I think he is going to be a finger sucker, I am not sure how I feel about that, but whatever works as long as it isn't a pacifier.
No comments:
Post a Comment