Is how long Rob will be gone. Miss Gayle, Emma's School Readiness teacher, helps her kids know when the next time they will be back together by counting their "sleeps". I think it is cute. So when the kids and I were talking about when daddy would be home, all I had to say was "you will have 3 sleeps." She understood perfectly, Micah looked at me like "huh?" It was funny.
The Crookston girls basketball team are going to State; so the public schools wont be having school tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. Our kids go to a private school so they will have school except for Friday. I was hoping that they wouldn't have school because then I wouldn't have running around to do while Rob was gone. He has spoiled me and has done alot of the running around for me. It is easier to keep Creed home.
Our Minnesota Snow
Since Emma will be home and moms will have their kids home, I thought to have a play date at my house tomorrow. So, I spent most of the day cleaning. It is always a great way for me to do the little things that don't normally get done. Then Micah reminded me that I have to make his lunch for tomorrow. I got all that needed to be done done. We are ready for the chaos!
I can't believe how nice it is out! We should see 40 degrees tomorrow!!! Do you know how long it has been since we have seen 40 degrees? The snow is melting so fast and we are beginning to see the grass! This is all very exciting to me. However, I am not excited for the MUD!!! But that is only for a short time...then we will have SPRING! I am trying to not catch spring fever, but I know that it will be hard not too when I go out tomorrow and feel that nice warm sun beat down on my face. The birds are excited too; I have to say that is when it hit me, I heard the birds sing their spring song and I thought...It wont be long...Ahhh Spring!
My thoughts are random, I know this...I am sorry. I just miss my hubby ;(
To match my thoughts, here are some random pictures I thought you might enjoy...
M~15 months, E~3months
Emma at like 5 months (i think). Creed looks so much like her.I nearly forgot to mention this...Creed rolled over today, from belly to back. He is really getting the hang of it, he did it alot.
No comments:
Post a Comment