Rob will be heading to North Carolina on Tuesday to pick up his newest purchase from Ebay. He is kinda hooked on buying large items off there ;)
It is a 1991 Freight liner FLD 120 Cummins 350 HP. His goal is to get rid of all the Brigadiers (we have 5 of them) and replace them with Freight liners. Dad if you are interested in seeing it you can click on this link http://www.ebaymotors.com and enter in 300202124804 and it will take you to the page with pictures and details.
So, he leaves really early on Tuesday morning and will get there around 8 ish. His plan is to get in the truck and drive, stop and rest and then drive some more until he gets home. I hope that it wont take him too long, but I want him to be safe. The way he will be traveling is a dangerous stretch of highway at this time of the year. And, I hope the truck can make the 1500 mile trip. So, keep him in your prayers, please.
No comments:
Post a Comment