My Kids...I am so proud of them. I just wish I could be two places at once :( Micah will be in his first track meet tomorrow all day. It will be held in Perham which is about 2 hours away. He will get to ride the bus-he is so excited! Rob has been working overtime so that he would be able to attend the meet and support M. I will be wrapping up our garage sale. I thought about doing both, it would be fine for me, not so fine for Creed and Emma. E needs to be perky and rested for her Spring Recital "You Can't Stop the Beat" tomorrow night. Needless to say, we have a very busy day ahead of us. We aren't so used to this. Poor Creed, he just goes with the flow. How I wish he could sleep outside his crib :( I was hoping that the nap mat I made for him would have been the key, but I dare say he is a fighter.
I have some shots of E at her rehearsal, but I am too tired to load them tonight. I will have tons of picture for you tomorrow. I don't think I will have any of M at the meet :( But, I will get the whole day in detail from M and do my best to reiterate.
So, this is it~Life with Kids~run, run, run! I am loving it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment