Well, I know that the highlight for Rob was his chance to free fall 100 feet to the earth, so I captured all of his thrills on camera, here is what we got...
A very excited Rob waiting in line. He got his wish of being a single flyer.
There he goes...Up, up
and up...
3,2,1 Fly...
I was standing directly underneath him and he came down close enough for me to read his face and lips saying "HOLY CRAP" with the biggest grin on his face I have ever seen. He would do that agian in a "heartbeat."
All smiles after the joy ride.
Emma's highlight was sitting on the train with Captain O.
The favorite ride was the Frog Hopper, the mini version of the Power Tower
We found that this ride was made in my home area.
Valley Fair, we had such a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment