Saturday, August 23

~I'm Feeling Fall~

I can't believe how over nite the weather can just have that feeling of leaving the one season behind and beginning the next. Yesterday and today have been so completely different from the last few days. I actually have a light cardigan on today and when we went out I put a hoodie on Creed. Rob did remind me that we are on the 23rd of August, I just wasn't expecting it so quickly. I am excited tho, we are entering into my favorite time of year; yes, it will be busy but a fun busy and I love the cooler weather, I am not a hot weather person.


Well this is the CAT on our last field, a short field that outlines our farmstead. Rob credits this years record completion to his purchasing a grain cart and a new bigger auger. I am thankful for the bountiful crop and all though we lost one combine (it was on it's last leg anyway) we had a great run with the equipment, wonderful weather and the best crew. This is my 9th wheat harvest-WOW!

No comments: