Wednesday, August 20

My Manly Man Working

I haven't yet had the chance to go to the field to capture the combines at work, but I stop in and watch Rob put the wheat in the bins on occasion, I try not to disrupt.

For those of you that have no idea what is going on here, this is what I know (which isn't too much). The combines load the trucks with wheat, Rob then dumps the wheat into the auger the auger dumps it into the bin. All I know is that Rob runs around alot working all the equipment. He has been so busy this year, it is a good thing, yet a wife worries when her husband tells her at 11 pm that his only meal for the day was that big breakfast at 7 am.
They should finish soon, as of yesterday they were half done. But, he did say that one of the combines was out for now and of course they don't have time to fix that one, they will just run the other two till it is finished, so that will slow them down a bit.

1 comment:

Macie's Momma said...

ya seriously thats hot! im not into rob theirs something about a farm boy working! you know what I mean? very cute. tell him to stock his combine full of granola bars or something, he needs to eat.. hope your doing good not seeing him so much! thanks again for the call the other day, it was fun talking to you! xoxo