I am amazed at how well M has healed up. I seriously can not see it. I doubt if he will even have a scar. I am so thankful, a parent always worries when it is a wound on the face. I haven't taken a close up of M in a while, I will have to do that soon so that you can all see.
"Loving a music man" has been very good for me. I love the sound of Rob playing the piano in the evening while keeping Creed happy during the older kids bed time routine. I believe that it is because of that special time with Dad that Creed feels comfortable with the sound of the piano and wants to make music of his own.
Micah will begin his piano lessons tomorrow. I don't know which one of us is more excited. I know that on some days it will be stressful hearing the same notes over and over again for 30 minutes, but it will be worth it in the end.
1 comment:
did you ever figure out how it happened? craziness!! way to handle it mom! I love when you can catch thme on cam w/o their knowledge. thanks for your comments! they do grow so fast. This one especially, and actually our stairs are nice and deep as opposed to others we've had that were super steep and shallow steps and the carpet made them more slippery. That video is the ONLY time we've let him do that. I'm not ready for that either. Den keeps trying to make him walk by holding his hands! Any other kid I would have enouraged..but this time I want it to slow down a bit and then skip potty training :)
Post a Comment