Friday, November 14

Creed at 11 Months...





This little ham wont sit still for a picture anymore. He instantly starts to go for the camera and I get so many pictures like #2. He is doing well, walking more and more steady everyday. He hates wearing his winter coat, it is so bulky that he can't walk around with it on. He is so in love with his bro and sis, he can even say "sis". He really is exploring his sounds, I can understand when he says "all done" he doesn't sign it ever, he just says it, it is cute. "Dog" is his favorite and, of course, "Dad" and I think he calls me "baba." He is a singer, he loves to make sweet songs in his crib, bath or just when he is sitting and playing with something. We have named is "lovey" "Oley" we were pretty surprise at how quick he picked up on it and now when we say go find "Oley" he heads right for it and brings it to his little cheek and starts sucking his thumb, it is so precious. I will be introducing whole milk to him next week, I am so excited about that, formula is so expensive! Then next month he will be 1 year old! I can't believe it!!!

1 comment:

Stacie Hoefler said...

Aw, so sweet. Brenna does the same thing for her blankie and her bear. "Where's boo and boo boo bear?" She runs around looking for them. It breaks my heart that they grow up so fast. :(