Friday, November 14

Micah turns 7

Micah has been waiting for this day all year :) Finally, the big day!

He asked for crepes for his birthday breakfast. I was thrilled because I don't make them, Rob does so I was off the hook, ha!

He asked me to come to sing along at school because they do something fun to the birthday kid, and he wanted me to see. So, Creed and I went and it was fun. I have a video of the special song they sang to him. After sing along they headed to the gym for P.E. and I had the chance to play "battle ball" with the K-4th graders. I still suck at that game :)

Micah wanted me to bring "Gushers" in for the birthday snack. How does he even know what they are, we have never bought them before?! I finally, found some and they were a hit!



It is just so hard to believe, my son, my baby boy is seven! How does that even happen! He is just grown up so nice, he is kind and gentle, smart and decisive, athletic yet still pensive. Oh, such joy he has brought to this world, my world. I never thought to begin with that I would be a mother, and to get him first...no wonder there is a second and a third.

Ok, enough of the ball bag!

Tomorrow, we are having his party here at the farm. He planned the whole thing out himself; he even made his own invites...he just forgot the little details like where, date and time. He got all the import things like that it was his birthday party and they were invited!

It is a football themed party because that is the main event, a big football game. He invited two of his older cousins to come and be coaches and refs, they are thrilled to be a part of it all!

Domino's pizza is on the menu and of course, the chocolate cake with chocolate frosting!

Such be a grand time. I will blog about it tomorrow!


2 comments:

Twinkle Toes said...

how great is it that he was dancing along to his song? happy birthday micah! thought we've never met, you make me smile from all your mommy tells me about you! (and i wanted to name my son micah)Is his bday actually 11/14? so is my daughter's! a post to come...

LeAnna said...

Yes, 11/14 at 1:10pm :)