Where's Creed?
There he is!
It is hardly believable that a whole year has gone by and I feel like I have hardly blinked! But when I see my baby running around...yes running around, I am brought back to reality that I am OLD! Creed turned 1 yesterday and the poor child didn't even know what on earth was going on. It was so funny! Both M and E sang to him first thing that morning and he just looked at them like they had lost it, then again that night when he was tucked in bed, although, I think by that night he really liked it and realized that this was his special day, because he REALLY felt loved and special.
Wednesdays are so busy that we didn't get to Creed's present, but I don't think he minds. We spent most of our day at Lisa's because the kid's had their Christmas program at the school (We couldn't find the batteries for the camera, so there weren't any pic taken). Emma still had dance before that and M still had piano lessons. Finally at 7 that night we were together at the school watching a wonderful production of Christmas in the Country. The staff and students take such pride in their work and it show, they do such a great job!
Wednesdays are so busy that we didn't get to Creed's present, but I don't think he minds. We spent most of our day at Lisa's because the kid's had their Christmas program at the school (We couldn't find the batteries for the camera, so there weren't any pic taken). Emma still had dance before that and M still had piano lessons. Finally at 7 that night we were together at the school watching a wonderful production of Christmas in the Country. The staff and students take such pride in their work and it show, they do such a great job!
I don't know when we will have Creed's party, it is such a busy time of year and to get everyone together on the same evening is proving to be a challenge. We may just do a small family party this year and hope for a better mix next year. Until then here are some pics of Creed on his 1st birthday. We love you so much little buddy, you have brought so much joy and adventure to this family. We look forward to many more years of Creed!

1 comment:
look at all of his teeth! he really does look older!
Post a Comment