I have been through this twice before with Emma, but I NEVER would have thought I would have to go through it with my Micah!
While he was in the shower he thought he would razor his head, I bet he thought nothing had happened. When he came into Creed's room after his shower I noticed immediately and at first thought that he was losing his hair. I was a little panicked until I realized what was really going on....
He later told Rob he was trying to "put hair on his chest"!

Well, needless to say, we have Christmas pictures scheduled for next Thursday.
He will have his Summer cut for his Winter pictures...GRRRrrrr...
2 comments:
so great....
I know that it probably isn't super funny right now, but I just had to LOL when I saw this post because we were just talking about this very thing at Danell's. At least it looks like most of the damage is to the back of the head? I love his comment about putting hair on his chest. Make sure you write that in his baby book or something!
Post a Comment