Wednesday, December 3

Addisyn Lynn

Adam and Amber welcomed Addisyn Lynn to their family on October 10th.



I was thrilled to meet her and I have to admit, she seemed to like me the best;)
I can hardly believe that Adam is a dad, but Amber was definitely made for motherhood.

I have 4 of these tag blankets that I made for Creed when he was born. Now I love to pass them on to other newborns, because Creed loves his Ollie so much. My SIL Dawn embroidered Addisyn's name on the front to make it more personal. I loved the added touch. The highest compliment was when they asked where I had bought it, and I was proud to say that I had made it. Thank you, Suzanne for the wonderful idea, it seriously was the best thing I could have ever done for my Creed, he loves it.

No comments: