Our reason for the 14 hour drive up to Oregon was to be present at my sister Brandie's wedding. She married this wonderful man in a beautiful park outside of Myrtle Creek. I wish I had time to download all the great shot I took, but that would just take too long. Here are some of the high-lights.

Grandpa and Creed, the very best of buddies!

The beautiful Bride


The charming couple,

Dad walking daughter down the "aisle",

handing her over,

this ceremony lasted a scooby snack, literally. I opened a scooby snack for C right before dad walked Brandie down the aisle and he finished it right after they kissed and were pronounced hubby and wife. Gotta love that!


WhOot!

My "one of a kind" brother, who didn't wear what his wife bought for him to wear to his sisters wedding, oh no, he had to wear the biker wear.

Jay and Ang

Dad and his kiddos

Grandkids on Tio Jay's Harley. Jay and Angie took about 2 weeks and made a road trip of the occasion. They rode thru Nevada, California and up the coast to Oregon. What fun! I wouldn't do it tho. My sister in law is the best!

Jay took this pic with my camera, what a beautiful surprise for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment