Monday, August 9

July, where did you go...pt.1

We waited and waited for our trip to Utah to visit Grandma and Grandpa, Tio and Tia and now I can't believe it has been a month since the trip!
I didn't take many pics in Utah, but shot a lot while in Oregon.
We arrived in Utah, rest for a day and then hopped in Jay's pickup and drove for hours and hours to Roseburg-Myrtle Creek Oregon to attend the wedding of my sister Brandie and Donnie. It had been 16 years since I was in Oregon, defiantly too long! The day before the Wedding we took a drive up to Golden Valley to visit the Mystery House of the Oregon Vortex. It was so awesome and amazing and whether it was a fluke or what I can not tell, but I say if you are able to visit one of these sites, do it! Quite the experience.
Strangest thing! I have tried 3 times to upload my pictures from our outing to the Oregon Vortex and they will not show up. It is really too bad, because there were some awesome shots.
I am bummed!

No comments: